Dear systems and control community,
Over the past eight weeks, the world has transformed, as we go through a rapidly changing and unsettling time due to the escalation of the COVID-19 disease. We are all adapting to a new mode of living, working, and coming together as a community to respond resiliently and regroup. Our thoughts are with you all! Hope you are staying safe and healthy!
CSS and IFAC are coming together and launching this joint initiative, Corona Control Community Project (C3P), a hub for showcasing systems and control research activities related to COVID-19. The goal of this project is to share ideas, to find collaboration partners, and to make our community’s contributions visible.
You will find details of how you can contribute, upload information or articles, engage in an extended research dialog, or post comments and questions here on this website. No time like now to innovate. Let’s stay in touch. And stay safe and healthy!
We invite you to join the project:
- Register to the website and to the mailing list here.
- After being registered, create your posts. They span from Codes/Software to Research Papers, to Calls for Papers…
- Get involved in existing projects by contacting project leaders
- Add your events, such as online conferences
- Provide us with feedback, suggestions, ideas for missing items firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for your contribution to the Corona Control Community Project!