Category: Research Papers
Part 1: in Annual Reviews in Control, Vol. 50
Editorial: Special section on Multiscale Modelling, Analysis, and Control of the COVID-19 Pandemic
– Modeling, Estimation, and Analysis of Epidemics over Networks: An Overview
– A Time-Varying SIRD Model for the COVID-19 Contagion in Italy
– Model predictive control to mitigate the COVID-19 outbreak in a multi-region scenario
– Transport effect of COVID-19 pandemic in France
– From the hospital scale to nationwide: observability and identification of models for the COVID-19 epidemic waves
– An Optimal Predictive Control Strategy for COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Social Distancing Policies in Brazil
– Modelling a Pandemic with Asymptomatic Patients, Impact of Lockdown and Herd Immunity, With Applications to SARS-CoV-2
– In-host Modelling of COVID-19 in Humans
– Characterization of SARS-CoV-2 Dynamics in the Host
Part 2 and Part 3 will be published in Annual Reviews in Control, Vol. 51 and Vol. 52, resp.
Contact: Francoise Lamnabhi-Lagarrigue
You must log in to post a comment.